Hope everyone is having a good St. Patrick’s Day!
I wanted to share with you an Irish inspired giveaway I’m holding during My Little Chickadee’s 2-year anniversary special. . .
The first giveaway is for this clover coaster with an IKEA mint green coffee cup which is filled with creme de menthe Hershey Kisses.
Open to US & International residents.
Visit My Little Chickadee Creations and pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments)
Please make sure you leave your email so I have a way to contact you!
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
2. Tweet this “@mylittlechick is having a lucky green #giveaway. Win an Irish inspired gift set Ends 03/26/2011, 11pm EST http://ht.ly/4gRwQ ” and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s). Do this each time you tweet.
3. Follow this blog. Click on “follow” on the right hand side of this blog. Leave a comment here letting me know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
4. Follow me on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
5. Become a My Little Chickadee Creations Facebook fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
6. Make a purchase from my Etsy store by the giveaway due date. Comment back here what you purchased (will be verified).
EXTENDED through March 26!! One winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced Wednesday, March 23, 2011.
So make sure to come back to this thread and comment anytime you do any of the above (if you tweet more than once, you can still come back here and comment for each time).
Make sure to stop by My Little Chickadee Creations and take advantage of my 2 year anniversary BOGO sale, also ends March 22nd!